Meet Our Team
The People and Prowess of Rogers Law Offices
People matter. Relationships matter. Connection to community matters. The staff at RLO work hard in the office and still manage to find time to serve. We live in Atlanta and we participate in the activities that make this a great city. It’s a rich and rewarding life that helps build purpose and perspective into everything we do.
- RLO is a member of the Metro Atlanta Chamber, championing issues like education, transportation and conservation.
- Beth and Scott ride together for MS as well as many other charities throughout Georgia.
- Scott chairs a bi-monthly luncheon to foster new business in the greater Atlanta area.
- Beth is a Board Member and Participant in the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation Dollars for Judgment Program – a program where experienced collection attorneys assist indigent or low income individuals to collect on money judgments obtained in their favor.
- Beth works with the Lawyer Referral Services program with the Atlanta Bar Association. This is a program where she give 30 minutes of her time to individuals who need advice from an attorney experienced in bankruptcy or landlord/tenant law.
- Beth mentors young law students from Georgia’s colleges and universities as well as other universities and law schools from around the country.
- Beth is on the Ask a Lawyers Program with Lawyers.com.
The sole purpose of our firm is to resolve questions involving money owed. Regardless of which side of the issue you are on, we promise experienced, efficient and effective resolution of your matter. Read more about our firm, our founder, and a short history of our landmark achievements.
Scott M. Rogers
Dennis G. Rogers
Marlina A. Campbell
Jeff P. Fulgham
Cheryl P. Perry